The random Q & A game!

No please! I have a family and kids! eat them!

Hey, what's that fire over there?
 
That's it! Go to your room!

Do you remember seein a funnier movie?
 
i.e. Chuck Norris

Has n/e one seen my leg?
 
Chuck Norris used it to smack Bruce Lee back to China.

........Is Bruce Lee going to come back from the dead and kill me?
 
That's why laws are made in the country!

So are all geniuses lunatics?
 
They said I could lick it till the cows come home. So I did. Sweet.

I assume you have the map to Grayskull?
 
So the legendary monster with moustaches told the legendary monster without moustaches "Let's play hide and seek". The legendary monster without moustaches replied "Why? do you think I'm a potato?!" So he took the duck and ran away!

Did you REALLY think that had a meaning? ;rof
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top