Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 26, 2007 #401 Because there is none! Don't you see?!
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 26, 2007 #402 that was yesterday so.....how about those bears?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 26, 2007 #403 ow! my finger >.< anyone have a penny?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 26, 2007 #404 No please! I have a family and kids! eat them! Hey, what's that fire over there?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 27, 2007 #405 zomaigawd! no wai! did you say something?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 27, 2007 #406 You deserve it So you're in college yet?
S Setzer_V.2 Onion Knight Member Joined Feb 27, 2007 Messages 4 Feb 27, 2007 #407 yeah.. you disevre that!
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Feb 27, 2007 #408 People, ask questions!!! Do you understand?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 27, 2007 #409 Um...no. =( Are you understand the words that I R typing?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 27, 2007 #410 "Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!" -Chris Tucker ^^ Don't you love that movie?
"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!" -Chris Tucker ^^ Don't you love that movie?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 27, 2007 #411 That's it! Go to your room! Do you remember seein a funnier movie?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 28, 2007 #412 what did you say about me?! whos your daddy?!
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Feb 28, 2007 #413 He is!!! ( Hydra) Who's ready to meet their maker!?
Axel -The Free Thinker- Member Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 179 Age 35 Location Far away... Occupation Currently unemployed RPG Name Jhimian Feb 28, 2007 #414 i.e. Chuck Norris Has n/e one seen my leg?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Feb 28, 2007 #415 Chuck Norris used it to smack Bruce Lee back to China. ........Is Bruce Lee going to come back from the dead and kill me?
Chuck Norris used it to smack Bruce Lee back to China. ........Is Bruce Lee going to come back from the dead and kill me?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Feb 28, 2007 #416 That's why laws are made in the country! So are all geniuses lunatics?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 28, 2007 #417 no wai! why are you eating raw bread?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Mar 5, 2007 #418 They said I could lick it till the cows come home. So I did. Sweet. I assume you have the map to Grayskull?
They said I could lick it till the cows come home. So I did. Sweet. I assume you have the map to Grayskull?
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Mar 5, 2007 #419 So the legendary monster with moustaches told the legendary monster without moustaches "Let's play hide and seek". The legendary monster without moustaches replied "Why? do you think I'm a potato?!" So he took the duck and ran away! Did you REALLY think that had a meaning? ;rof
So the legendary monster with moustaches told the legendary monster without moustaches "Let's play hide and seek". The legendary monster without moustaches replied "Why? do you think I'm a potato?!" So he took the duck and ran away! Did you REALLY think that had a meaning? ;rof
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Mar 5, 2007 #420 you want some cheese too? wanna go party?