The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avathar said:
One of the few moments in horror movies where my stomach really turned over:

..the snip-the-eye-part. ><
God. <.<;

BUT, Z0MG TIFA-CHAN, WE GET FOUR ITEMS, NOT TWO. =D!
 
You're the early bird. =D

And, dang, we need to talk. About stuff. 'Cause, like, we haven't done that in a while. =P
 
*notices bar door creak open*

*runs to door to see Smith creeping away*

:confused: Who were you lookin for Smith?

Ah well... doesn't matter nao.

;rab

*Headshot!*

*Smithfloatsaroundwhileded*

= o
 
Last edited:
Sounds FUN!!!

Ohh Yahh... I have a PS2.... My mom's boyfriend, but not like he's gonna use it...

I pnz0rz3|) the first half of MGS last night... NOW FOR MY OTHER GAMES
 
;_;

...too bad you didn't say you killed me. ;eat

...should have headshot me. Nao I R hungry!

= o

...burrito!

= D

Actually hun - I could use some brandy today. ;_; A man who was like a father to me passed this morning. *sniffles* Just leave the bottle. *lightssmoke*
 
Hiya!
Orange juice plz?
I've just come back from the My Chemical Romance concert... just gr9. I love it.
But they took our cameras b4 getting in... =(
At least they gave'em us back! ^^
 
Luis said:
Hiya!
Orange juice plz?
I've just come back from the My Chemical Romance concert... just gr9. I love it.
But they took our cameras b4 getting in... =(
At least they gave'em us back! ^^

What was the concert hall like? ^^
 
Oh, it was pretty small! =\
I'm used to go to open concerts (I mean, no halls).
But yeah, I sang almost every song! ^^ But two or three that I didn't know XD
 
Sing the last word of each verse by listening to the words. It works, because they think you mumbled the rest.

......

Not like I've done that or anything. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top