- Joined
- Feb 6, 2007
- Messages
- 899
- Age
- 36
- Location
- Edge
- Website
- z10.invisionfree.com
- Occupation
- Waiter at a local resturant/bar
- RPG Name
- Tifa
peanut butter = good
I am whip cream~ XD
I am whip cream~ XD
Hydra said:Well, I like peanut butter.
So you must be one pretty cool guy.
Spicy Marmalade?Garnet_Dagger said:*Stumbles in with drink in his hand and starts singing*
He met Marmalade down IN old Moulin Rouge
Struttin’ her stuff on the street
She said, “Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?” Oh! uh huh!!!
*Pulls out stripper pole*
Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada !!!Hey hey hey!!!!
Mocha Chocalata ya ya !!!!
Creole lady Marmalade !!!!!!!!!!
o_o....sorry, I must be at the wrong building.
Garnet_Dagger said:*Stumbles in with drink in his hand and starts singing*
He met Marmalade down IN old Moulin Rouge
Struttin’ her stuff on the street
She said, “Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?” Oh! uh huh!!!
*Pulls out stripper pole*
Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada !!!Hey hey hey!!!!
Mocha Chocalata ya ya !!!!
Creole lady Marmalade !!!!!!!!!!
o_o....sorry, I must be at the wrong building.