The Seventh Heaven Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Who Is Ze Chocolate Pie?!

And The Infamous, Fabled Vanilla Pie?!!!!!?!?!?!11!?111!!!!1!?!!
 
*Stumbles in with drink in his hand and starts singing*

He met Marmalade down IN old Moulin Rouge
Struttin’ her stuff on the street
She said, “Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?” Oh! uh huh!!!

*Pulls out stripper pole*
Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada !!!Hey hey hey!!!!
Mocha Chocalata ya ya !!!!
Creole lady Marmalade !!!!!!!!!!

o_o....sorry, I must be at the wrong building.
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
*Stumbles in with drink in his hand and starts singing*

He met Marmalade down IN old Moulin Rouge
Struttin’ her stuff on the street
She said, “Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?” Oh! uh huh!!!

*Pulls out stripper pole*
Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada !!!Hey hey hey!!!!
Mocha Chocalata ya ya !!!!
Creole lady Marmalade !!!!!!!!!!

o_o....sorry, I must be at the wrong building.
Spicy Marmalade?
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
*Stumbles in with drink in his hand and starts singing*

He met Marmalade down IN old Moulin Rouge
Struttin’ her stuff on the street
She said, “Hello, hey Jo, you wanna give it a go?” Oh! uh huh!!!

*Pulls out stripper pole*
Giuchie, Giuchie, ya ya dada !!!Hey hey hey!!!!
Mocha Chocalata ya ya !!!!
Creole lady Marmalade !!!!!!!!!!

o_o....sorry, I must be at the wrong building.


*pulls out stack of ones*

...these are for tips.

*pulls out stack of fives*

...these are for drinks.

*pulls out stack of twenties*

...these are for dances.

*pulls out hudreds and fifties*

...these are for big @$$ ;cen .

:o wait...

-__-; wrong bar.
 
I wanna be fried ice cream :)
And reason WAY WRONG bar thats the one down the street (not that id know) :)
 
aw thanky

I went to sleep at 7;30 last night and didn't wake up till 8 this morning...but I slept good...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top