- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 645
- Age
- 32
- Location
- Padded room... Nice jackets, though
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Red XIV
... I want everythign, but not like that's gonna get me it, is it???
$750 for it all?reasoniamalive said:K...since this is Spamtastic...and everyone's talking about games...or, systems rather - I'll make this public before I start selling on e-bay. I've got an XBox 360 ummm *thinks* Chromed edition...(Gawsh I are dumb...can't remember the stinking name) just for the sake of Gears Of War...the problem is that I don't have as much free time anymore and even less money. I was considering selling the system for a discount to one of j00 guys. T-C...I may be willing to part with my PS3 as well...but I'm not sure yet.
Anyway, I have the system bundle with GoW, NFS: Most Wanted, and a wireless network adaptor (the adaptor itself was $100) <_< Would anyone be interested in everything for $410? The system is still under warranty, barely used (< 5 hours total play time) and works perfectly. I'll let you guys chew on it for a while and if anyone is interested please PM me this week.
------I'll have a Jaeggerbomb and a wittle blue pill pweez----- <3
Hydra said:If we have power, and we don't like something, we take accord to the members feelings and the rules, and base a hypothesis and conclusion on that, all in a few seconds.... THEN we say "Gah SHE made this topic - I'm moving it to 'Spamtastic'