1. This is a cool thread...
2. I wonder why I haven't seen this before.
3. I have to correct my typing often.
4. Hydra is funny

Dewd!
5. It sure is pretty outside this morning <sunrise!>
6. I wonder what people will do with their gil...

7. Work sucks.
8. I'm thankful to have a job.
9. Bills suck.
10. FF XII is great...
11. Should I start over from scratch?
12. Why the hell would you do that?
13. This is a monologue...I'm not supposed to question myself.
14. Ah hell... <walked into the other room.>
15. I need to get off of overnights.
16. My gf's sexy! OU la la!
17. Well, that was thinking about sex less than once a minute.
18. I can't believe I think about FF more than sex.
19. I guess that explains why my thumbs are stronger than my forearms. =>D
20. How embarrassing!