The "What are you thinking about right now?" thread.

-A lot of ppl have something to say about Kat
-People must like Kat
-I see a kat go past my window every day - kat cos its nametag reads "kat"
-Cats arent bad
-I hate the fact Ive saved up for a PS3 that aint even coming out till nest year!!!!!! ><
 
1- Unknown Kaze also thinks about Kat;
2- Unknown Kaze likes cats;
3- Unknown Kaze needs to have a little more patience;
4- Kat thinks a lot;
5- Unknown Kaze made a typo;
6- Kat thinks alot.
 
-John Smith thinks that I think about Kat which is kinda true cos I thought of her in my last post.
-I have no choice but to wait for the PS3 anyways....
-I should be doing my work
-I dont wanna do my work...
-Work sucks
 
Unknown Kaze said:
-I should be doing my work
...oh crap, I've got a project to do, i totally forgot about it..... *sigh*
oh well, ill do it on the bus tomorrow morning... and get a 90...like always. ;)
 
I wish I had my photoshop on this computer.... I feel lost digitally without my CS2... and I really want a new sig :/
 
-school
-food
-music
-friends
-sleeepy
-like Rikku
-Griever
-silly me
-why am i talking to myself
-o well
-all reved up and no place to go
-i need a hug XD
-im cold >.<
-why do i think so much?
-is this considered multi-tasking?
-too bad my gil isn't real money
-pretty new mustang convertible @_@
-daddy
-wanna go 2 Florida
-im cold
-im popular in ffnet
-im gonna be famous ^^
-wow people love me
-i can't wait till the anime detour =D
-love bites
-im bored
-i need more friends XD
-yay new computer
-i love this forum
-thank god for internet
-schools hard -_-"
-i think more and more everyday
-i wish i had hair like Cloud 101
-i love Hinder
-my kitty is wierd o.0
-am i the only one who thinks this much?
-why is everyone thinking about me?
-i wonder if i'll survive collage
-i wanna be a rock star :D
-im still freezing to death grrr...
-wonder what the next poster will think about this post ^^
-i like Nickleback
-i want some mountain dew
-Hydra is always so busy XD
-i wonder if one day i'll be the top poster on ffnet...
-man no wonder i can never remember things @_@
 
-school
-food
-music
-friends
-sleeepy
-like Rikku
-Griever
-silly me
-why am i talking to myself
-o well
-all reved up and no place to go
-i need a hug XD
-im cold >.<
-why do i think so much?
-is this considered multi-tasking?
-too bad my gil isn't real money
-pretty new mustang convertible @_@
-daddy
-wanna go 2 Florida
-im cold
-im popular in ffnet
-im gonna be famous ^^
-wow people love me
-i can't wait till the anime detour =D
-love bites
-im bored
-i need more friends XD
-yay new computer
-i love this forum
-thank god for internet
-schools hard -_-"
-i think more and more everyday
-i wish i had hair like Cloud 101
-i love Hinder
-my kitty is wierd o.0
-am i the only one who thinks this much?
-why is everyone thinking about me?
-i wonder if i'll survive collage
-i wanna be a rock star :D
-im still freezing to death grrr...
-wonder what the next poster will think about this post ^^
-i like Nickleback
-i want some mountain dew
-Hydra is always so busy XD
-i wonder if one day i'll be the top poster on ffnet...
-man no wonder i can never remember things @_@
 
:eek: :eek: :eek: you think alot :D

why do my teeth hurt
maybe i need to brush them
but i brushed them like five times today
they can't be hurting
oh no one of my teeth are falling out
better then two falling out
ow ow ow my tooth
school food is nasty
there's nothing to eat
i hope i can get 9999 posts
oh and kat thinks alot :D
 
- People on FF XI need to be killed, they are all absolutely horrible to new players. I can't wait till I'm a high level one day... then i can help newcomers, unlike everybody else, who makes newbies feel unwelcome.
- Gotta watch the South Parks i taped last night... but I'm so tired
- Gotta do more homework
- It's too bad my parents wont let me get my drivers permit... i would love to drive.
- I can't wait to start work at Staples this Saturday
 
-school
-food
-music
-friends
-sleeepy
-like Rikku
-Griever
-silly me
-why am i talking to myself
-o well
-all reved up and no place to go
-i need a hug XD
-im cold >.<
-why do i think so much?
-is this considered multi-tasking?
-too bad my gil isn't real money
-pretty new mustang convertible @_@
-daddy
-wanna go 2 Florida
-im cold
-im popular in ffnet
-im gonna be famous ^^
-wow people love me
-i can't wait till the anime detour =D
-love bites
-im bored
-i need more friends XD
-yay new computer
-i love this forum
-thank god for internet
-schools hard -_-"
-i think more and more everyday
-i wish i had hair like Cloud 101
-i love Hinder
-my kitty is wierd o.0
-am i the only one who thinks this much?
-why is everyone thinking about me?
-i wonder if i'll survive collage
-i wanna be a rock star :D
-im still freezing to death grrr...
-wonder what the next poster will think about this post ^^
-i like Nickleback
-i want some mountain dew
-Hydra is always so busy XD
-i wonder if one day i'll be the top poster on ffnet...
-man no wonder i can never remember things @_@
-hey i almost have 3,000 posts :D
-why does everyone think i think alot?
-one day i will meet RJA
-can't wait until im 18 ^^
-man i've beaten FFX like 4 times now
-can't get enuff of that game
-i wish i was like Rikku
-too bad magic isn't real
-i wish i had Auron's Masamune
-too bad aeons arn't real too..
-eh..im getting tired
-thank god tomorrow is FRIDAY!!
-im going to bed now
bye guys!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top