The "What are you thinking about right now?" thread.

...I wonder when did this thread start... however, I feel too lazy to watch it right now.
Where the **** is Hydra???????
COME BACK!! IT'S AN ORDER!!
And 'Hi' everybody :)
 
man i should read that story for class but i really dont fell like it but i need to oh well
 
Now this became the 'asking for missing people thread' XD
HYDRA!!! COME BACK!! I'M SPAMMING!! AND YOU'RE A MOD!! GOTTA STOP ME!! XD XD
LOL
Now seriously, I miss him XD
 
1. Is Luis going crazy?
2. Am I going crazy?
3. I wonder if anyone else noticed that Greiver's last login was only 2 weeks ago.
4. I'm bored...
 
mani wonder if they have a mapmaker for halo for the pc cause i sure do want to make a halo map (please if anybody knows of a good halo mapmaker please om me)
 
-my hands are covered in Kenji ! its awesome!
-its snowing here >.< grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
-my hand hurts
-wonder what Soma's up to :rolleyes:
-FFX
-i can't believe i have so many post @_@
-and no party for kat
-even tho im top poster ^W^
-i might jinx myself if i keep saying that
-Avathar could catch up if he really wanted too
-i love my siggy ^.^
-CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE ANIME DETOUR
-ha i get to skip a whole week of school ^W^
-....omaigawd think of all thet make up work @_@
-why do the good things in life ALWAYS have a consequence?
-love
-kitties!
-i had a werid dream last night 0.0
-will i ever be famous?
-of course im the next Tyra Banks duh! XD
-ok im tired im going to bed now
 
-I wonder what June is doing.
-Man, it's hot.
-Hey, I smell pretty good!
-Why can I smell my self!?
-Oh well!
-It's almost Christmas!!!!!
-Merry Christmas every body,(Happy Hanika if your Jewish)!
-Why is Adam standing up!?
-Ok, he sat down.
 
-too much homework @_@ how will i ever make it through HS or colledge @___________@
-im full ^.^
-why is Soma smelling himself XD :p
-i wish it was hot here -__-"
-i hate snow
-i grew up too fast
-ow!
-i wish i was a shape shifter
-IM GOING TO AD AS TIFA!!
-im gonna get glumped yay!!!
-free hugs yay!!
-im so excited
-i wish my hand didn't hurt
-this Kanji won't come off my hand...uh oes
 
-. . . . . . . . .
- . . . . . . . .
-. . . . . . . . .
- . . . . . . . .
-. . . . . . . . .
- . . . . . . . . Hi!
 
my room finaly is clean yes it is it was awful you guys should have seen it it was really really bad
 
John Smith said:
1- Luis is hyper;
2- How can Luis be hyper with so much cold where he his right now? O_O

Alcohol makes it a li'l warmer XD lol j/k

I wonder why isn't Hydra here to fight these spammy newbies XD XD LOL ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top