- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 4,242
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Ragnarok
- Occupation
- Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student
- RPG Name
- John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire
1- This Luis call us all newbies? O_O
Staircase said:At the start of June, the sun rises in the constellation of Taurus;
Kat said:-when is Hydra NOT busy with work and school @_@
John Smith said:1- I have just realised that Soma and Cloud101 are the same person @_@
-zomaigawd i can't stop laughingLuis said:LOL
I miss our 'jet-lagged' battles XD
Damn! I can't move again to search him! lol
Finding the Fake Frenchman has been enough! XD
EmpressCrystal said:Oh man my cell phone bill is $500 bucks...how am I going to pay that.
Luis said:At least teh kittey is still here rising the post-per-dayLOL You got 3,300 right now! Congrats! XD
Ok Jake, I'm not joking: If you do not come here these X-mas, I'll start thinking of going to the States to look for you !! These are the new FFnet trips, obviously 'self-sponsored' XD Neither Shaggy nor Ark pay me for looking for the Lost Mods...
1. I'm learning German
2. I'm not crazy yet
3. I got a mess of languages in my head
4. Why does not everybody understand English or Spanish????
5. XD
6. I need to rest, I've spammed so much today
7. It wasn't my intention
8. Well... it was...but only in this section XD
9. I love FFnet.
10. Goodnite everybody
PS: Coming soon... SEARCHING THE LOST MODS [PART 2]