The "What are you thinking about right now?" thread.

LOL
Not you, but some spammy ones XD XD

P.S.: I wonder where Hydra is...
 
-He's in Alaska on an eacivation expidition.(not really:D)
-I wonder if anybody believed me?
-Do aliens exeist
-That could be cool, or extreemly bad, huh, oh well:).
-What's June up to?
-Are people wondering who June is?
-Do they know that I won't tell them:D.
-Hehehe, keeping secrets is fun!
 
-No,june is not my name.
-Soma is my name!
-Worship me!!!
-I'm just kidding don't!
-My name is Soma Cruz!
-It's not my birth name, but I prefer it!
 
June is the sixth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar, with a length of 30 days. The month is named after the Roman goddess Juno, wife of Jupiter and equivalent to the Greek goddess Hera.

At the start of June, the sun rises in the constellation of Taurus; at the end of June, the sun rises in the constellation of Gemini. However, due to the precession of the equinoxes, June begins with the sun in the astrological sign of Gemini, and ends with the sun in the astrological sign of Cancer.
 
-....i know who June is ^_________^
-keeping secrets IS fun :D
-man im such a bubbly person
-why am i so happy?
-oh man i've gtta run in gym class tomorrow
-wonder what Soma's doing :rolleyes:
-when is Hydra NOT busy with work and school @_@
-i hate snow -__-"
 
Kat said:
-when is Hydra NOT busy with work and school @_@

LOL
I miss our 'jet-lagged' battles XD
Damn! I can't move again to search him! lol
Finding the Fake Frenchman has been enough! XD
 
John Smith said:
1- I have just realised that Soma and Cloud101 are the same person @_@
Luis said:
LOL
I miss our 'jet-lagged' battles XD
Damn! I can't move again to search him! lol
Finding the Fake Frenchman has been enough! XD
-zomaigawd i can't stop laughing
-man i could use a nice laugh like that more often
-life is so confusing
-can't wait until im 18
-imma be famous one day :rolleyes:
-school is getting too hard for me @_@
-im cold
-i hate snow
-my fashion show is very soon yaay!
-my dance is also soon!
-im happy
-im tired
-goodnight ffnet
 
At least teh kittey is still here rising the post-per-day :) LOL You got 3,300 right now! Congrats! XD

Ok Jake, I'm not joking: If you do not come here these X-mas, I'll start thinking of going to the States to look for you !! These are the new FFnet trips, obviously 'self-sponsored' XD Neither Shaggy nor Ark pay me for looking for the Lost Mods...

1. I'm learning German
2. I'm not crazy yet
3. I got a mess of languages in my head
4. Why does not everybody understand English or Spanish????
5. XD
6. I need to rest, I've spammed so much today
7. It wasn't my intention
8. Well... it was...but only in this section XD
9. I love FFnet.
10. Goodnite everybody

PS: Coming soon... SEARCHING THE LOST MODS [PART 2]
 
. This m.c the max song rocks.
. I may need to lay off them for a few.
. Yeah right.
. Oh man my cell phone bill is $500 bucks...how am I going to pay that.
. Need FF12 bad.
 
Last edited:
Luis said:
At least teh kittey is still here rising the post-per-day :) LOL You got 3,300 right now! Congrats! XD

Ok Jake, I'm not joking: If you do not come here these X-mas, I'll start thinking of going to the States to look for you !! These are the new FFnet trips, obviously 'self-sponsored' XD Neither Shaggy nor Ark pay me for looking for the Lost Mods...

1. I'm learning German
2. I'm not crazy yet
3. I got a mess of languages in my head
4. Why does not everybody understand English or Spanish????
5. XD
6. I need to rest, I've spammed so much today
7. It wasn't my intention
8. Well... it was...but only in this section XD
9. I love FFnet.
10. Goodnite everybody

PS: Coming soon... SEARCHING THE LOST MODS [PART 2]

Is there a part two? IS THERE?! :O

My thought.

I'd rather you come down here for Christmas Luis. I got you a present. XD

*coughTacocough*

:)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top