Three things you thinking about now.

1.my new job
2.coffee
3. sleep
 
1. i could use a drink
2. coffee
3.i hope it rains
 
^wouldn't mind one bit, lol
1.i wanna stick my head in da freezer
2.need ice
3.OXYGEN!!!!!!! DAMNIT
 
1. Got to post on Soompi
2. What should I post???
3. This sucks...but, if I want a translator I have to post on Soompi
 
1. Fany! I'm not going to watch no more.
2. Just listen to him sing
3. And post
 
1. Gaia dead and so is mines
2. PCF kinda gone too far with that "Kpop Boy band you wanna have sex with" thread
3. Just ewwww ;vom and the guys on that thread were sooooo old ;vom
 
1. PCF is so much fun
2. I love it there
3. Way better then Soompi
 
1. Kat should check this Thread out to see my future plans 4 the forum

2. Wow, PCF is getting crazy

3. I hope my forum become like PCF soon.
 
-photo shoots are so fun =D

- i can't wait until Fashion Bug calls me baaaaaack =^_______^=

-im gonna be jus like Mary Shadows and and Erika and Dolly and Alex
:D
 
1. I might change my siggy back
2. I'm getting sick of this banner
3. Whoa I can't believe I just saw Austin
 
1. D.R's feet
2.leeloo's jumbo jacks
3.giving D.R a foot message lol
 
Last edited:
1. Where is this video?
2. Lol
3. Its on here somewhere
 
1. this K-Drama with the empress is so good
2. Oh ;cen ....dude beating the crap out of him
3. Head butt....hahaha
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top