Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jul 8, 2007 #741 1.my new job 2.coffee 3. sleep
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 8, 2007 #742 1. Fany!!!! 2. I hate his new face!!! 3. Its not the same.....its so weird to look at him with that unfarmilar face with thatfamilar voice. Fany comeback! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ddenEJoFB8
1. Fany!!!! 2. I hate his new face!!! 3. Its not the same.....its so weird to look at him with that unfarmilar face with thatfamilar voice. Fany comeback! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ddenEJoFB8
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jul 8, 2007 #743 1. i could use a drink 2. coffee 3.i hope it rains
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 8, 2007 #744 - i wonder if Marius would mind sharing a beer with me... -lol -getting drunk sounds fun right about now
- i wonder if Marius would mind sharing a beer with me... -lol -getting drunk sounds fun right about now
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jul 8, 2007 #745 ^wouldn't mind one bit, lol 1.i wanna stick my head in da freezer 2.need ice 3.OXYGEN!!!!!!! DAMNIT
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 8, 2007 #746 1. Got to post on Soompi 2. What should I post??? 3. This sucks...but, if I want a translator I have to post on Soompi
1. Got to post on Soompi 2. What should I post??? 3. This sucks...but, if I want a translator I have to post on Soompi
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 8, 2007 #747 -i don't need ice. im numb without it =^_^= -i have a headache -_-" -damn ...
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 8, 2007 #748 1. Fany! I'm not going to watch no more. 2. Just listen to him sing 3. And post
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jul 8, 2007 #749 -Mmmm, Margaritas. =D -Tired -Happy
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 8, 2007 #750 1. Gaia dead and so is mines 2. PCF kinda gone too far with that "Kpop Boy band you wanna have sex with" thread 3. Just ewwww ;vom and the guys on that thread were sooooo old ;vom
1. Gaia dead and so is mines 2. PCF kinda gone too far with that "Kpop Boy band you wanna have sex with" thread 3. Just ewwww ;vom and the guys on that thread were sooooo old ;vom
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 8, 2007 #751 -i feel like i haven't slept in a week x_x -imma watch AC... -haven't seen it in a loong time.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 9, 2007 #752 1. PCF is so much fun 2. I love it there 3. Way better then Soompi
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 9, 2007 #753 -i should NOT be in this school right now >_< -im am tired. - i cannot wait until Thursday!!!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 9, 2007 #754 1. Kat should check this Thread out to see my future plans 4 the forum 2. Wow, PCF is getting crazy 3. I hope my forum become like PCF soon.
1. Kat should check this Thread out to see my future plans 4 the forum 2. Wow, PCF is getting crazy 3. I hope my forum become like PCF soon.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 10, 2007 #755 -photo shoots are so fun =D - i can't wait until Fashion Bug calls me baaaaaack =^_______^= -im gonna be jus like Mary Shadows and and Erika and Dolly and Alex
-photo shoots are so fun =D - i can't wait until Fashion Bug calls me baaaaaack =^_______^= -im gonna be jus like Mary Shadows and and Erika and Dolly and Alex
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 10, 2007 #756 1. I might change my siggy back 2. I'm getting sick of this banner 3. Whoa I can't believe I just saw Austin
1. I might change my siggy back 2. I'm getting sick of this banner 3. Whoa I can't believe I just saw Austin
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jul 10, 2007 #757 1. D.R's feet 2.leeloo's jumbo jacks 3.giving D.R a foot message lol Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 10, 2007 #758 1. Where is this video? 2. Lol 3. Its on here somewhere
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 10, 2007 #759 -*sigh* that was a nice cat nap ^_^ -my kitty even sleeped with me =^_^= -i wuv my kittie. ^^
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 11, 2007 #760 1. this K-Drama with the empress is so good 2. Oh ;cen ....dude beating the crap out of him 3. Head butt....hahaha
1. this K-Drama with the empress is so good 2. Oh ;cen ....dude beating the crap out of him 3. Head butt....hahaha