Three things you thinking about now.

-Gothic and emo are related? XD

-Waw, I just realized something.

-Woah. XDDD
 
-That thought is still in my head, wawawaw. XD

-Toad The Wet Sprocket is a great band. :3

-I'm bored. ;_;
 
-Kat crashes early, lololol.

-Not making an all nighter this time.

-So, good night everyone. =D
 
1. I wonder where I'm find a good admin like Kyori
2. Wow, I should check out the threads on PCF
3. Maybe there is something good
 
-Some things Hydra said

-The main Final Fantasy theme...played with electric guitar. (And I can play it too. Kickass XDDD)

-I have to go to sleep. =_=
 
-I make impacts, wheee.

-I should get to bed myself.

-It's about 6 minutes to 5 AM here. x_X
 
-OH oh...nothing *evil smirk*

-XD j/k j/k

-my brother had ALOT of his friends over last night...
and we sorta ...




































played football in the living room...of a trailer.
XDD
its dangerous.AND OODLES OF FUN.
:D
 
1. Wow, there is a Kat on PCF, lol
2. Wait, forget posting....I got to see if my lyrics translated
3. And I got to go to Aheeyah to make my daily posts...sure Lord Jaejoong's obsessed fans there, but i can't leave them. I hate members that stop coming and I don't wanna be one.
 
XD
-waw.
Manson is 48 years old and his GF is 19.

-XD i keep tellin everyone AGE don't matter, but noooo they never listen.

-but he is old enough to be her father...
0_o"
 
1. Whoa MM is that old!!! I thought he was in his 30's!!! Wait I thought he was married???
2. Wow what is Tony doing to that guy
3. My lyrics aren't translated yet :( :( :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top