Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 19, 2007 #821 -Hydra be askin for a yellin. XD -i wanna go play in the rain. -wheee. =^+^=
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 19, 2007 #822 -Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls has the word May. XD; -It are relate to me, so I wanted to change her name. -Don't blow a fuse. XDD
-Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls has the word May. XD; -It are relate to me, so I wanted to change her name. -Don't blow a fuse. XDD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 19, 2007 #823 -LOL -i wannnnnnnnnnnnnna be like MSha ;_; -i have seen the rain
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jul 19, 2007 #824 1.last night 2.me n marius 3.in the rain(enough said)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2007 #825 -its finally over. -I PASSED. o___o" -now im gonna go sign up to be on American Idol. XD j/k
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2007 #826 -Hurray for Kat! -j00 learn something today! XD -I learned something today too. O_O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2007 #827 -zomaigawd. -he learned something. -OMG something newwww? O_O
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jul 20, 2007 #828 man im tired hope i don't get sick what da hell is marius burning in da kitchen? .....brb
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2007 #829 -Yeah something new. -And I just learned A LOT just now. -Dunno if I like it or not.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 20, 2007 #830 -i don't have to go to bed EARLY OMFG. -PARRRRTAAY -DAAANG. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 20, 2007 #831 -Uh oh. -Gotta log off MSN early. -Or else. XDD
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jul 20, 2007 #832 thank god she didn't burn nothin i gotta have fun with her again i love roleplaying on my myspace.??
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 20, 2007 #833 1. Fany!!!!!0 *cries* Awww I hate this. 2. hey i wonder if I'm the only fan crying about his new face 3. This is soooo not Fany
1. Fany!!!!!0 *cries* Awww I hate this. 2. hey i wonder if I'm the only fan crying about his new face 3. This is soooo not Fany
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 5, 2007 #834 -life rly does suck =_= -music <3 -i'd be lost without this CD <33
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Aug 5, 2007 #835 -School in 3 days... -Damn. -I'm sick of the rain here.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 5, 2007 #836 -3 days? waw. i don't have school for another 3 weeks. O.O -Spec still has a whole month. =_= -i think im sleeply. *_*
-3 days? waw. i don't have school for another 3 weeks. O.O -Spec still has a whole month. =_= -i think im sleeply. *_*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 5, 2007 #837 1. PCF is getting a little boring 2. Lol what happened to that girl that hated Yunho? 3. I missed her funny threads about him
1. PCF is getting a little boring 2. Lol what happened to that girl that hated Yunho? 3. I missed her funny threads about him
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 5, 2007 #838 -My computer was being mean last night. -So I decided to forget the internet. -And play Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2. For some odd reason.
-My computer was being mean last night. -So I decided to forget the internet. -And play Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2. For some odd reason.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 5, 2007 #839 1. Wow being on 50 forums isn't so bad 2. Its soooo much fun 3. And I wish someone would slep mer because I been saying Isu way too much today
1. Wow being on 50 forums isn't so bad 2. Its soooo much fun 3. And I wish someone would slep mer because I been saying Isu way too much today
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Aug 6, 2007 #840 1. i want D.R to come home with da kids already. 2. i miss my kids 3. y didn't i just go with them 2 dairy queen.
1. i want D.R to come home with da kids already. 2. i miss my kids 3. y didn't i just go with them 2 dairy queen.