Three things you thinking about now.

-Slide by the Goo Goo Dolls has the word May. XD;

-It are relate to me, so I wanted to change her name.

-Don't blow a fuse. XDD
 
-Hurray for Kat!

-j00 learn something today! XD

-I learned something today too. O_O
 
man im tired
hope i don't get sick
what da hell is marius burning in da kitchen? .....brb
 
-Yeah something new.

-And I just learned A LOT just now.

-Dunno if I like it or not.
 
thank god she didn't burn nothin
i gotta have fun with her again
i love roleplaying on my myspace.??
 
1. Fany!!!!!0 *cries* Awww I hate this.
2. hey i wonder if I'm the only fan crying about his new face
3. This is soooo not Fany
 
1. PCF is getting a little boring
2. Lol what happened to that girl that hated Yunho?
3. I missed her funny threads about him
 
-My computer was being mean last night.

-So I decided to forget the internet.

-And play Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2. For some odd reason. O.o
 
1. Wow being on 50 forums isn't so bad
2. Its soooo much fun
3. And I wish someone would slep mer because I been saying Isu way too much today
 
1. i want D.R to come home with da kids already.
2. i miss my kids :(
3. y didn't i just go with them 2 dairy queen.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top