Three things you thinking about now.

1. WTF is with this guy with two d*** crap rape thread on PCF
2. Lol, that forum getting weird
3. Oh well, lol
 
Last edited by a moderator:
-Empress said a bad word, so I edited it. D:

-I'm watching Naruto!

-And Spongebob. o.o;
 
1. Lol, that isn't a bad word
2. Oh have I been on PCF soooo long I don't know whats bad
3. Whoa Hydra filled the word, lol
 
1. Wow Gaia new look is sooo great
2. Hehehe I love it there more now
3. Lol, I'm see if the forum still looks the same
 
1. Muhaha I love my avatar
2. Ugh I need to change the channel
3. I'm not going 2 be stuck watching "All My Children"
 
-But All My Children is good.

-So is Guiding Light.

-But I'm gonna go nao. Bai.
 
1. I like the old version of "All My Children" best
2. Hehehe I gotta watch the M/V of M.C The Max - Shining Star again
3. Its soooo hott!!!
 
-I can't believe I watch soap operas.

-Poker night is tonight.

-I'm afraid of doing.. XD
 
1. Whoa this is deep
2. I still can't believe that song for Jaejoong
3. Lol
 
-Lol, I'm strong when I'm mad.

-I don't believe in love anymore.

-I'll contradict myself of that second one in a few minutes. :O
 
-Not contradicted yet.

-She's shunned me out of her heart, she says.

-Dunno what to think about that.
 
Ahhhhhhh that is sooo freaky scary
Just ewwwww
Make me sick just looking at it ;vom
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top