Three things you thinking about now.

1. Yay M.C The Max coming out with a new single
2. Now I get to see them even longer now :D :D :D
3. But, ugh their rivals coming soon. :(
 
-I feel better now.

-It may not be better.

-But I'm a bit happier. Whee. =D
 
1. Ouch
2. Lol, Isu
3. Sooo sleepy
 
1. It look like it says "M.C The Max Forum" on my banner
2. Instead of "M.C The Max Forever"
3. Whatever
 
-Oh mah gawd.

-This lady.

-Wrote a song about my life before it even happened. O_O
 
1. Neo trying hard to beat me
2. Lol, he really hates Isu too
3. I gotta get Returns II so I can get that pic so I can make him mad.
 
1. I never felt better
2. Ugh I'm jumperd who ever hacked into my FFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. It was horrible and sick.....I doubt anything like that would happen here.
 
-I'm back to being emo again, whee.

-Won't get on MSN 'till late.

-'Cause she's on.
 
-'Cause. They do that. D:

-I miss KB too. ;-;

-I wanna watch 300, but I will tommorow.
 
1. I missed a lot of things
2. But, I gotta get over it and move over
3. Since nothing never stays the same or ever get better
 
-Kat is a weirdo.

-I mean, she's speshal.

-I need to change the channel.. XD;
 
-I want song. :O

-I might've never heard of it before! =O

-And I always need new songs. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top