Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 13, 2007 #901 -Kat is an alien. -Just kidding. -I hope. XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 13, 2007 #902 1. Yay M.C The Max coming out with a new single 2. Now I get to see them even longer now 3. But, ugh their rivals coming soon.
1. Yay M.C The Max coming out with a new single 2. Now I get to see them even longer now 3. But, ugh their rivals coming soon.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 13, 2007 #903 -I feel better now. -It may not be better. -But I'm a bit happier. Whee. =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 13, 2007 #904 1. Ouch 2. Lol, Isu 3. Sooo sleepy
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 13, 2007 #905 - i GOT IT. imma Werekitten. -ROFFLECAKES. -i really should quit reading those books they're making me fruitier than i should be. @_@
- i GOT IT. imma Werekitten. -ROFFLECAKES. -i really should quit reading those books they're making me fruitier than i should be. @_@
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 13, 2007 #906 1. It look like it says "M.C The Max Forum" on my banner 2. Instead of "M.C The Max Forever" 3. Whatever
1. It look like it says "M.C The Max Forum" on my banner 2. Instead of "M.C The Max Forever" 3. Whatever
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 13, 2007 #907 -Oh mah gawd. -This lady. -Wrote a song about my life before it even happened. O_O
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 14, 2007 #908 1. Neo trying hard to beat me 2. Lol, he really hates Isu too 3. I gotta get Returns II so I can get that pic so I can make him mad.
1. Neo trying hard to beat me 2. Lol, he really hates Isu too 3. I gotta get Returns II so I can get that pic so I can make him mad.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Aug 14, 2007 #909 -I love rock -Very lonely -It's too damn hot in here
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 14, 2007 #910 -Rock is hawt. -Like your room. -I'm not confused anymore. =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 14, 2007 #911 -i like Faust.she's kewllllll. -im not hungary no moar. -im emo.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 14, 2007 #912 1. I never felt better 2. Ugh I'm jumperd who ever hacked into my FFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3. It was horrible and sick.....I doubt anything like that would happen here.
1. I never felt better 2. Ugh I'm jumperd who ever hacked into my FFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3. It was horrible and sick.....I doubt anything like that would happen here.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 14, 2007 #913 -I'm back to being emo again, whee. -Won't get on MSN 'till late. -'Cause she's on.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 14, 2007 #914 -why is it that when i fight my problems they only get worse? -i miss KB T_T -im so tired...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 15, 2007 #915 -'Cause. They do that. D: -I miss KB too. ;-; -I wanna watch 300, but I will tommorow.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 15, 2007 #916 1. I missed a lot of things 2. But, I gotta get over it and move over 3. Since nothing never stays the same or ever get better
1. I missed a lot of things 2. But, I gotta get over it and move over 3. Since nothing never stays the same or ever get better
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 16, 2007 #917 -i LOVE Chris Tucker -i LOVE Jackie Chan -i WANNA see Rush Hour 3 >_<'
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 16, 2007 #918 -Kat is a weirdo. -I mean, she's speshal. -I need to change the channel.. XD;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 16, 2007 #919 -im different, dammit! -i really like this song. -i SWEAR i've heard it some where...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 16, 2007 #920 -I want song. :O -I might've never heard of it before! =O -And I always need new songs. XD