Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 10, 2007 #881 -She misses me. -It's really weird. -I dunno what to do.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 10, 2007 #882 1. WTF is with this guy with two d*** crap rape thread on PCF 2. Lol, that forum getting weird 3. Oh well, lol Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2007
1. WTF is with this guy with two d*** crap rape thread on PCF 2. Lol, that forum getting weird 3. Oh well, lol
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 10, 2007 #883 -Empress said a bad word, so I edited it. D: -I'm watching Naruto! -And Spongebob. o.o;
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 10, 2007 #884 1. Lol, that isn't a bad word 2. Oh have I been on PCF soooo long I don't know whats bad 3. Whoa Hydra filled the word, lol
1. Lol, that isn't a bad word 2. Oh have I been on PCF soooo long I don't know whats bad 3. Whoa Hydra filled the word, lol
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 10, 2007 #885 -'Cause I'm magic. -Obviously. -Rise Against is such a great band.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 10, 2007 #886 1. Wow Gaia new look is sooo great 2. Hehehe I love it there more now 3. Lol, I'm see if the forum still looks the same
1. Wow Gaia new look is sooo great 2. Hehehe I love it there more now 3. Lol, I'm see if the forum still looks the same
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 10, 2007 #887 -Gaia scares me. -It's like a tame 4chan. -But with cool stuff.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 10, 2007 #888 1. Muhaha I love my avatar 2. Ugh I need to change the channel 3. I'm not going 2 be stuck watching "All My Children"
1. Muhaha I love my avatar 2. Ugh I need to change the channel 3. I'm not going 2 be stuck watching "All My Children"
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 10, 2007 #889 -But All My Children is good. -So is Guiding Light. -But I'm gonna go nao. Bai.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 10, 2007 #890 1. I like the old version of "All My Children" best 2. Hehehe I gotta watch the M/V of M.C The Max - Shining Star again 3. Its soooo hott!!!
1. I like the old version of "All My Children" best 2. Hehehe I gotta watch the M/V of M.C The Max - Shining Star again 3. Its soooo hott!!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 10, 2007 #891 -I can't believe I watch soap operas. -Poker night is tonight. -I'm afraid of doing.. XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 10, 2007 #892 1. Whoa this is deep 2. I still can't believe that song for Jaejoong 3. Lol
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Aug 11, 2007 #893 -Sad -Tired -Sleeeeeeeeeeep
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 11, 2007 #894 -ughh. imma give up. -*tainted love* -hmm...oh..nvm
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 11, 2007 #895 -Lol, I'm strong when I'm mad. -I don't believe in love anymore. -I'll contradict myself of that second one in a few minutes. :O
-Lol, I'm strong when I'm mad. -I don't believe in love anymore. -I'll contradict myself of that second one in a few minutes. :O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 12, 2007 #896 -rain. -listen to the rain. -whispering secrets [evanescence <3]
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Aug 12, 2007 #897 cake icecream waffles idk y
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 13, 2007 #898 -Not contradicted yet. -She's shunned me out of her heart, she says. -Dunno what to think about that.
-Not contradicted yet. -She's shunned me out of her heart, she says. -Dunno what to think about that.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 13, 2007 #899 Ahhhhhhh that is sooo freaky scary Just ewwwww Make me sick just looking at it ;vom
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 13, 2007 #900 -i have a headache. -i DON'T think im human. -i even think tell myself im strange...am i going crazy?
-i have a headache. -i DON'T think im human. -i even think tell myself im strange...am i going crazy?