Three things you thinking about now.

1. Yay my scanner back
2. XD why everyone thinks dude too evil and a jerk in my fanfix?
3. He a sexy, sweet, genital jerk....awwww
 
-EXPURT K GO.

-Can't wait 'till Friday.

-I'm gonna ride the Griffon, with or without them. :3
 
-Dooooo it.

-I don't want a tattoo anymore.

-Not until I know what I want one of.
 
-I have an idea.

-But then I have another one.

-So unless my body becomes art, I'll never figure out one or two set ones. xD
 
-Aww, that sucks.

-I could get one, I just don't want one. xD

-I need to get some more money by the end of the week.
 
-I thought I was gonna stay up all night again.

-But I fell asleep at the foot of my bed.

-With Xenosaga on, oh noes. x.x
 
1. I love the dude in my fanfix...he is sooo dreamy
2. Too bad he isn't real....well he is real, but well long story
3. I love writing fanfics, I should have been started back again.
 
1. I'm go back into writing Fanfics :p
2. Wow this this old "One Crazy Night" fanfic is awesome...well not as "Forbidden love"
3. I need to make new sig for my beautiful domain
 
1. Ahhh I my head hurts, feels like I'm faint...
2. Wow wtf? All I did was look into his eyes really deep now I'm dizzy
3. Who knows maybe he is a vampire prince...I doubt it
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top