Three things you thinking about now.

1. I saw that "Twilight" book the other day, but I had no cash on me XD
2. I hope Alanah addition to our fanfic kicks butt
3. I should hook up my ps3 to play my old games I just found, but I'm way too busy :(
 
1. I love my new forum buttons
2. I love my new advertising sig
3. I love my new perf caps I just took from vid
 
1. Wow my new forum skin looking good, too bad I' m too gay to make skins for others.
2. Yay at last this "Unknown Sons" is complete...but I'm still not going to post it back in the Fanfic area here...Nothing personal, but I don't want guest reading my work.
3. You guys will get it first, when I make Sim movie of it, which will be liking in forever, it won't record right my sims keep cutting off and keep acting weird. :((
 
-I'm actually starting to miss school.

-But vacation gives me more time to write...

-Yes, I do write. Quite a bit...
 
-I miss writing.

-But I don't have the urge to anymore.

-Or rather, the initiative to start again. xD
 
1. Yay have my first true staff member for my new group...well not official yet
2. I hopes she decided to do it
3. I wished I could write random non vampire mc the max fanfics
 
1. I keep making pink sigs my mistake...they supposed to be M.c the Max sigs, but the pics don't work fit...so instead i keep background and make new sig of someone else
2. Crap it been three months and i only have two decent new mc the max banners to go in my site resource page. x_x
3. Yay I found my beautiful old FFs, but crap can't play cause I misplaced the power cord to my PS2....it has to be somewhere in my room, but where
4. I been looking for three days straight....where could it be?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top