Three things you thinking about now.

1. Wow I love my new Azulongmon Sig...(Lol did that site spelled his name right?)
2. My mom too attached to people
3. Ugh I need new forum header...
 
-Yay, my sunburn is going away.

-Gonna have company tommorow.

-Need to clean.
 
1. Sleepy
2. I love that "uz8fraxe" song...
3. Too bad I don't name of song, all i know its from an old old castlevania game.
 
1. I love my new header
2. Yay the new look almost complete
3. Waaaaa I love my Glass Slipper DVD
 
- whoa good idea thread
- summer's over, back to college :( (i didn even rest this whole year)
- WHAAA? o_o no midterms? only f-finals ._."?
 
wahhh NYC here i comezz! :cool:
wonder where to get hotties thar? :rolleyes:
1 week o' vacation after 18 months o studyin n army isnt really fair T.T
 
wha why m i postin'ere
i don ave 3 thoughts
mind's so blank -.-"
 
waaahhhh almost forgot to bath today
so nice to b mass postin in here again ^.^
shaggy would go "HOLY SMOKEZ!!!" O_O when he comes back :p
 
wahhh almost up to 600 posts ('so unexpected' T.T -> happy tears)
jus if a few more oldies come back
finna be away 4 a week tourin, wont b around here :(
 
this place'll NVR die, even if i'm gone
don think m teh most devout member anywayz >.>
srsly, errybody needs to see this activity( rissole would click instantly with some ppl here :rolleyes:)
 
sometimes u jus havfta belieeeeve ^.^
hahhhhh my efforts today'll make sure someone'll b back fo sure :)
m so very sleepy.. n in need of a bath >.<"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top