Three things you thinking about now.

- i wish i could sing words backwards like Utada @_@

-i drew on myself last night.XD

-its says.."Neko" and above that it has the kanji sign for Neko.
kewllll.
XD
 
1. Wow this place sure is dead
2. Well whatever
3. Ugh my tummy hurts
 
-I want a tattoo like Jim Carrey's in "The Number 23".

-That tattoo was AWESOME.

-But I'll settle with the three I'm getting. =O
 
-Kat's gonna be a roadie.

-Stops stealing my ideas please. XD

-I wanted to be a roadie first. D:
 
-Just realized today's Friday.

-It's poker night. x3

-Got a reason to win though, so I'll try this time. :O
 
-I drink at the poker game sometimes.

-But not very much. XD

-Some guy beat me at beer pong when he was drunk last Friday..and it shamed me. :[
 
-Oh god. XD

-I forgot, I have a party to go to tommorow.

-For a few hours of fun. =O
 
-I wanna go to a Rise Against concert.

-That was fun.

-I has Dominos. ^^
 
-I only like Rise Against 'cause they sound the same live.

-And they're good.

-I dun wanna go to poker, but I need the money. XD
 
-Yeah, you do. XD

-Am not getting on MSN.

-I'll get on when I get home after I leave. XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top