Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 18, 2007 #941 1. I guess I should start posting more 2. Wow this guy in this video is sooo bogus 3. How could he beat his wife right in front of her dad?
1. I guess I should start posting more 2. Wow this guy in this video is sooo bogus 3. How could he beat his wife right in front of her dad?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 18, 2007 #942 -Split for first. -Then doubled it in the side games. -$200+ bucks wheee.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2007 #943 -omgosh no drunk guys be yellin at j00? XDD -gahh. im bored. -ilove Pon and Zi ^___^
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 18, 2007 #944 -I never said that. XD -Party's in three hours. -I gotta go find some swimming trunks, and a bag for my Wii. ;-;
-I never said that. XD -Party's in three hours. -I gotta go find some swimming trunks, and a bag for my Wii. ;-;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2007 #945 -ugh. i am NOT in a good mood today. -when AM i in a good mood? -i feel like punching something. =_=
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 18, 2007 #946 -Poor Kat. -Punch something soft. -Like a plush toy. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2007 #947 ->_< -there IS a nice big mirror on my wall... -i need monnie. LOTS of it.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 19, 2007 #948 -Oh mah gaw. -I just wasted 4 hours with those people. -I want my time back. XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 19, 2007 #949 1. Wow panana..hehe 2. Annyeonghaseyo 3. Annyeonghigeseyo
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2007 #950 -FUNANA!!! =D -fun-bananas -Dane Cook is SO hyper O__O LIEK BROKE MY HYPER RECORD.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 19, 2007 #951 1. How you know Panana = banana? 2. Or you was just joking? 3. Er...whatever
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2007 #952 -i have absolutely no clue what a "panana" is.. - i just mention FUNana cause DC did.. -but either wai. they taste pretty damn good. =D
-i have absolutely no clue what a "panana" is.. - i just mention FUNana cause DC did.. -but either wai. they taste pretty damn good. =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 19, 2007 #953 1. Oh ok, lol 2. Wow YIM been acting weird all day 3. Won't load...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 19, 2007 #954 -life sucks. -im bored. -i keep seeing things that aren't there. ;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 20, 2007 #955 -Stop copying me. -Are there fox traps!? XD -RAIN BLOOD?! XDD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 20, 2007 #956 1. Yay this Eve thing going well 2. Even though it isn't my forum 3. Wow, M.c The Max's Isu looks sick....maybe its just the outfit
1. Yay this Eve thing going well 2. Even though it isn't my forum 3. Wow, M.c The Max's Isu looks sick....maybe its just the outfit
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 20, 2007 #957 -people must like making me mad.. -when im already mad. -even my own mother.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 20, 2007 #958 -I don't think ALL of them meant to make you mad. =O -Oh my goodness. -4 new song obsessions. In a row. By the same artist.
-I don't think ALL of them meant to make you mad. =O -Oh my goodness. -4 new song obsessions. In a row. By the same artist.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 20, 2007 #959 -this song be so purty. -pizza... -...PIANOOO ;_;
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 21, 2007 #960 1. I'm sooo sick of this nightmare 2. I keep dreaming about the same people, different location, different scenes, but the same people. 3. Ouch I'm so numb.
1. I'm sooo sick of this nightmare 2. I keep dreaming about the same people, different location, different scenes, but the same people. 3. Ouch I'm so numb.