Three things you thinking about now.

1. I guess I should start posting more
2. Wow this guy in this video is sooo bogus
3. How could he beat his wife right in front of her dad?
 
-Split for first.

-Then doubled it in the side games.

-$200+ bucks wheee.
 
-I never said that. XD

-Party's in three hours.

-I gotta go find some swimming trunks, and a bag for my Wii. ;-;
 
-Oh mah gaw.

-I just wasted 4 hours with those people.

-I want my time back. XD
 
1. Wow panana..hehe
2. Annyeonghaseyo
3. Annyeonghigeseyo
 
1. How you know Panana = banana?
2. Or you was just joking?
3. Er...whatever
 
1. Oh ok, lol
2. Wow YIM been acting weird all day
3. Won't load...
 
1. Yay this Eve thing going well
2. Even though it isn't my forum
3. Wow, M.c The Max's Isu looks sick....maybe its just the outfit
 
-I don't think ALL of them meant to make you mad. =O

-Oh my goodness.

-4 new song obsessions. In a row. By the same artist.
 
1. I'm sooo sick of this nightmare
2. I keep dreaming about the same people, different location, different scenes, but the same people.
3. Ouch I'm so numb.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top