Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 5, 2008 #1,401 Scared to go to sleep I love my siggy Ahhhhh that vampire is haunting me in my sleep.....
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 6, 2008 #1,402 Com'on..... Baka-rangers.... Kat can be baka-black
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 6, 2008 #1,403 -eh.. -im hungry. -wait.. wtf is a baka-ranger?
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 6, 2008 #1,404 0-0?! there the heroes of ff.net!!!! i need 5 of zem!!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 7, 2008 #1,405 1. Crap I can't say what I'm really thinking cause of google 2. They quote everything. 3. Well...I hope this advice that guy gave me off of Soompi works.
1. Crap I can't say what I'm really thinking cause of google 2. They quote everything. 3. Well...I hope this advice that guy gave me off of Soompi works.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 8, 2008 #1,406 -I always feel sick-like before I go to bed. -Must be excitement. -Im always so impatient about getting to dream... <3
-I always feel sick-like before I go to bed. -Must be excitement. -Im always so impatient about getting to dream... <3
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 8, 2008 #1,407 1. Yay I can make sim clothing. 2. Tomorrow I'm going to make all kinda of cute clothing 3. Hehehe
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 8, 2008 #1,408 1 im sleepy 2 my cds get shipped tomorrow 3 Nikkis so cute when shes sleepy
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 8, 2008 #1,409 .....blarg kb's got no baka-rangers....... guess i'll be a hero alone
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 8, 2008 #1,410 1. Crap hope I don't have to load that game again 2. I'm sooo sleepy 3. I love my siggy
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 9, 2008 #1,411 Man i love me some halo3 online i'm a god ......EC.....dress up like a foxgirl for me? i'll give you candy
Man i love me some halo3 online i'm a god ......EC.....dress up like a foxgirl for me? i'll give you candy
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 9, 2008 #1,412 -thats disgusting. -No school Fridayyy... w00t! -Im gonna go play some moar Guitar Hero. <33
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 10, 2008 #1,413 Lol, I don't like candy. kb-sama said: Man i love me some halo3 online i'm a god ......EC.....dress up like a foxgirl for me? i'll give you candy Click to expand... 1. I hopes that guy is willing to help translate stuff for me 2. I really need his help 3. Hopes my Photoshop comes here tomorrow
Lol, I don't like candy. kb-sama said: Man i love me some halo3 online i'm a god ......EC.....dress up like a foxgirl for me? i'll give you candy Click to expand... 1. I hopes that guy is willing to help translate stuff for me 2. I really need his help 3. Hopes my Photoshop comes here tomorrow
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 10, 2008 #1,414 .......That was a JOKE i don't have school no more..... I WISH I DID!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 11, 2008 #1,415 -im sick. -im depressed. -life sucks. x_x
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 11, 2008 #1,416 Dont kill me Kat no killing kb-sama I WANT TO LIVE!!!!!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 11, 2008 #1,417 I need to get my state ID I hope I make friends at my new school I need to post more on my MC The Max forum.(Ha Google try to quote that!!!)
I need to get my state ID I hope I make friends at my new school I need to post more on my MC The Max forum.(Ha Google try to quote that!!!)
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jan 11, 2008 #1,418 -mitsua -halo 3 -mitsua PLAYING halo 3......awsome
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 11, 2008 #1,419 Isu is soooo cool and hott My new site is awesome I can't believe someone stolen my pic of Isu and posted it on Naver....that is sooo cool.
Isu is soooo cool and hott My new site is awesome I can't believe someone stolen my pic of Isu and posted it on Naver....that is sooo cool.
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna Jan 11, 2008 #1,420 Im possibly gaining the perfect boyfriend He doesnt live here I am tragically obsessed ~sighs~