Three things you thinking about now.

Scared to go to sleep
I love my siggy
Ahhhhh that vampire is haunting me in my sleep.....
freaked.gif
 
1. Crap I can't say what I'm really thinking cause of google
2. They quote everything.
3. Well...I hope this advice that guy gave me off of Soompi works. :o
 
1. Yay I can make sim clothing.
2. Tomorrow I'm going to make all kinda of cute clothing
3. Hehehe
 
1 im sleepy

2 my cds get shipped tomorrow

3 Nikkis so cute when shes sleepy :)
 
1. Crap hope I don't have to load that game again
2. I'm sooo sleepy
3. I love my siggy
 
Man i love me some halo3

online i'm a god

......EC.....dress up like a foxgirl for me? i'll give you candy
 
Lol, I don't like candy. :p
Man i love me some halo3

online i'm a god

......EC.....dress up like a foxgirl for me? i'll give you candy

1. I hopes that guy is willing to help translate stuff for me
2. I really need his help
3. Hopes my Photoshop comes here tomorrow
 
I need to get my state ID
I hope I make friends at my new school
I need to post more on my MC The Max forum.(Ha Google try to quote that!!!)
 
Isu is soooo cool and hott
My new site is awesome
I can't believe someone stolen my pic of Isu and posted it on Naver....that is sooo cool.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top