Three things you thinking about now.

Ahhh that pic was scary
At least I was right about him looking like Genya
for a few days I though I was seeing things.
 
1. None of my friends online
2. Nothing on Soompi
3. I should really get off right now and just play sims.
 
1. This is gay.....my Isu going to the military...oh and the rest of M.C The Max
2. Yay M.C The Max 6th coming out this March :D
3. But, then at the end of the year....no more M.C The Max for two long years.
Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(
 
Last edited:
-That sucks

-yay?

-I saw some baby foxes today......named one mitsua (then my ant's foxes,she raizes them) ^-^
 
1. Waaaaa I miss my Isu
2. And my M.C The Max music
3. Lol, its addictive like a drug.....I just gotta have it.
 
1. Lol, I wanna be with Isu
2. I should play my sims today
3. Hopes my photoshop comes tomorrow.
 
Sure I will
Yay new forum member
Hopes he likes it
 
Its someone from another forum
Lol, he thinks I'm stalking Isu
Cause of my latest thread.
 
Lol, Isu trying rap
Hahahah you got to see this.
Minhyuk and J is bogus though.....they should have sing and rap too like back in the day
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top