Three things you thinking about now.

the Neko is fishing.....I think...

and the sig was a last minit thing....

you got any funny siggs kb can use EC?
 
1. Hahaha let me check
2. Yeah, but you have to gice credit if you use it
3. Here it is....lol...might be too big

0403062jd.gif

Credit:[email protected]
 
1. Have nothing else but Isuie sigs
2. Few sims ones too
3. Lol, I should change mines too
 
1. Lol I see what I have.....might have a funny one
2. Hahaha I have tons of funny avatars
3. Lol, gotta listen to original delete song.
 
Kb will take on all funnys

I wanna hear it!

*changes Empress Crystal into DemonGoddess Crystal...*RANK UP!
 
1. Crap I'm getting my butt kicked in FF8\
2. I should just stop playing
3. Wish I knew where my Grandia Xtream is :(
 
Haha Kroitz is cool, huh?
I love him.....he my newest idol
Waaa where can it be?
 
I guess Carmyn is a cute girl.
Not too many I can think of........I know Kroitz is HOTT!!!!!!!
Haha the battles are fun too
 
1. Isu so hott
2. I need to get this stupid ID
3. Hope I can get K_moonchild publish this week.
 
1. Lol, I should hit up Youtube today
2. To see Isu newest songs
3. Can't wait until his solo comes out next month........anyone going to buy it for me.
I'm broke and saving up for M.C The Max 6th coming this March.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top