Three things you thinking about now.

1. I will
2. Wow my Sebin avi is so awesome....the best I ever made :)
3. Yay, I'm so happy Digimon back..I'm surpised it still kicks butt..its so awesome
 
1. I'm make Reason a birthday gfx.
2. XD I hopes I make it good
3. Wow Kmoon so active today
 
1. Art school so gay
2. Game school is where I wanna be
3. But my mom keep picking up letter...I need to email that lady so I can get fiacianl aid so I can go to gaming school.....so not going to graphic school...no matter how hard they try to get me....I still don't get why they want me so badly.
 
-Art school is my choice, it's even before my choice for college.

- I don't really wanna go to college.

-I'd rather, move outta mah parent's house, get some beer, go to some concerts and have fun.
<3
 
1. Art school cool...I just don't wanna be making graphics for people as my career
2. I rather play games or design them for a living...game tester or game character artist
3. i kinda wanna make movies too....but I suck at that.
 
believe me game testing isnt always fun at all
take from a mini game amateur designer 0.0
 
1. Ugh why am I so surrounded by fan girls these days
2. They trying to turned me out
3. XD they never get me......I love my boys too much. :p
 
1. Awww my sig too blurry
2. Ugh Soompi so dead
3. Lol Redda looks too much a like woman....hopes no one thinks he is one.
 
1. Yeap Redda a guy
2. I wanted to do my Garbrioles but my Redda pics were far cooler.
3. Yay my hubby...Merrick..I feel so gay for watching this old show
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top