Three things you thinking about now.

1. Ahhh I hate being sick
2. My stomach hurts so much
3. I need to make final gfx this week for that guy.
 
I can't believe I got into Cyworld
I'm so happy, now I can view even more M.c the Max stuff
But why it happened like this...it just popped up out of the blue and I got in...haha i feel spoil now......everything I could possibly want.
 
1. It's weird my finger hurts like this and it was cut, poke, burn, or anything
2. Why does only this finger hurts?
3. Crap I don't wanna make gfxs now, but I can't stop picturing that mask I supposed to work with.
 
1. I'm in that forum at last, Yay
e5000276.gif

2. Can't wait for tomorrow
3. I'm so sleepy...nighty night
e5000312.gif
 
1. My finger...owww
2. I wonder what kind of gfx I should make next
3. This so awesome, i'm on that forum at last.
 
1.What just happened a few mins ago?
kaos-pinkusagi27.gif

2. Oh well...still going to tease Alanna today with that :p
3. She going to flip
 
1. lmao they so are some freaks on daum
2. Ah I love it there
3. But way too much butt...they zoom in too close
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top