rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 8, 2009 #1,741 okay, i'll believe I'm gonna get off in 5 mins cya Leon
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 8, 2009 #1,742 the moon is beautifull tonigh ^.^ wait a minute, but i can't see teh moon from'ere 0.0" but it still feels liek it lookz biuutifool ;P
the moon is beautifull tonigh ^.^ wait a minute, but i can't see teh moon from'ere 0.0" but it still feels liek it lookz biuutifool ;P
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 9, 2009 #1,743 It is 3:00am in Australia right now I DON'T believe the Jackson Jive was racist and wrong I'm tired
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 11, 2009 #1,744 tis 5:21 AM lotsadultsotresnstuff in'ere feelz liek i jus woke up 0.0
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 17, 2009 #1,745 Chop Suey Mount Clear (my high school) Nadine (the girl i like)
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Oct 20, 2009 #1,746 curses on that busted pc 0.0 heeeeeey cool weather dogz PWN catz
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Oct 21, 2009 #1,747 Matts a great guy im going to have a pie now Hunger is annoying
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 8, 2010 #1,748 1. I want pieeeee too^^ 2. Something sweet...ooh yay candy 3. My youtube sooo dead. -_-
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Jan 8, 2010 #1,749 1. Curse this slow internet. 2. Hurry up Combat Arms. 3. I want cheese on my pie.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 8, 2010 #1,750 1. I need to find that candy!! 2. I want him back T.T 3. Why isn't anyone commenting on my vids?
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 8, 2010 #1,751 1. i think im about to lose my gf 2. hurry up FFXIII!!!!! 3. want to post in the rpg story
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 8, 2010 #1,752 ^aww 1. Is his butt too big? 2. Naw, its perfect....& me not weird for liking it. 3. So cute he r. 4. Poor minnie..my lust for his faded so quick.
^aww 1. Is his butt too big? 2. Naw, its perfect....& me not weird for liking it. 3. So cute he r. 4. Poor minnie..my lust for his faded so quick.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Jan 8, 2010 #1,753 1. Is tired of playing CoD Modern Warefare 2 2. Is sleepy tired...*YAWN* 3. Missing someone......
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Jan 9, 2010 #1,754 1. Hurry up Hidan 2. My I key needs to be fixed 3. 1:45pm
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 9, 2010 #1,755 1. So want... 2. Thirsty xD 3. 2010... wow so cool to write
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Jan 9, 2010 #1,756 1. What time is it? 2. So tired... 3. I need to get better with Cloud of Darkness.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 9, 2010 #1,757 1. My Love... I knew you couldn't stay away. 2. I knew you cared. 3. So all along you been watchin in the shadows, eh?
1. My Love... I knew you couldn't stay away. 2. I knew you cared. 3. So all along you been watchin in the shadows, eh?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Jan 10, 2010 #1,758 1. Should go to the pool. 2. I don't think I will. 3. Meh
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Jan 10, 2010 #1,759 1. Should go to the pool. 2. I don't think I will. 3. Meh EDIT: Sorry I accidently posted twice
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 10, 2010 #1,760 1. Maybe I should stop listing my msn on forum profiles. 2. Weird people startin to add me. 3. But then again...what if a fellow fangirl wanna contact me...so leaving it.
1. Maybe I should stop listing my msn on forum profiles. 2. Weird people startin to add me. 3. But then again...what if a fellow fangirl wanna contact me...so leaving it.