Three things you thinking about now.

1. Aww my poor baby.
2. Wonder how hes feeling? T.T
3. Happy to see he still lurks.
4. Wonder does he stalk me?
 
1. Wtf minnie posted?
2. What is just going on? They all seem so not in tune to each other.
3. Minnie doesn't seem like he even know whats going on o.o
 
1. What is with this sexy thing?
2. I guess i should be happy many men describe me as that, but i don't get how I can be sexy xD
3. I hope my hair turn out good tonite :3
 
Last edited:
1. ^HAHAHAHAH
2. ^HAHAHAHAH(for the reason that ur still in skool....it sux)
3. ^HAHAHAHAH.....(the burning of the feet again)
 
1. Coding :3
2. Lol never thought i would understand css before
3. It just happened..xD now i can code pretty decent.
4. Still haven't made a site from scratch with pure css and html yet.
 
1. Why r people taking this so extreme before any facts r known?
2. No way am i deleting anything -__-
3. I'm hungry, xD
 
1. Can love, lol (lol 'Can' a band)
2. Gotta find that duet vid!
3. I need more ram....this thing takes forever to create a simple 10 min vid with song & pic -__-
 
1. I told you it was difficult
2. I like lots of RAM
3. Cant help but think what a comp geek i am....i know too much about the stuff
 
1. I can't believe one of my biggest dealers, deleted everything.
2. Lol dealer. (I've pic people, vids, and other people who supply me with stuff)
3. Oh well her lost my gain...but still a little teary eyed T.T
 
1. Lol hes too hyper in this video...looks likes hes about to strip...too bad i know he won't ;)
2. Oh yes!!!!!! Next vid too hott...sooo getting.
3. Wow gammie have some good vids...glad i decided to go there.
4. xD ok i post today, but its old.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top