Three things you thinking about now.

1. Dishes -_-
2. How I hate
3. How i love my new vids :3
 
1. Waiting for my friend to register (actualy bugging him lots lol ^^)
2. Wonders y he stays up so late even though he works at 6 in the morn every morn??
3. is bored......so very bored....
 
1. Hes sooo sexy when he wants to be.
2. I love my dorky geek though, but still <3
3. I know its shallow, but i can't help but brag about how much hotter he is then that stuck up pretty boy.
 
1. ^Haha wouldn't want me to explain :3
2. Or do u?
3. So tired too..don't wanna look anymore at this css sheet.
 
Last edited:
1. Fallin asleep =_=
2. I swear everytime i play 'pet society' gets sleepy.
3. its so boring visiting all those people.
 
1. wonders where the time goes wen playing an FF
2. seriously, u just start playing and 3 hours goes by
3. wonders if any1 constantly needs to pee wen playing??
 
1. i can play ff for hours...all night, all day...ah good old days :3
2. I only play when i've lots of time..cos i know i can't turn off easily haha.
3. Fangirl spaz everyday,xD...can't help it. Hes sooooo cute <3
 
1. Do I wana find a new rpg 2play
2. Hand-held or consol
3. Do I feel like watching Porco Rosso
 
1. OMFG hes so hott and fineeeee to be a old married man xD
2. Talking about this guy on tv xD....angel..that's all i'm saying :3
3. *___*
 
1 WAAAGH!
2 da orkes r da baddest
3 I love dawn of war
 
Last edited:
1. I don't feel like going there tomorrow morning. x_x
2. I wonder what happened to that girl?
3. Hopes she didn't stop being a fan T.T
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top