Three things you thinking about now.

1. Pretties guy thread on PCF
2. I hope it doesn't end up being all about jaejoong
3. Meow
 
1.) I wuv me life
2.) Anime Boston was the s***
3.) 53 dollars for Gackt for Dears was totally worth it. HE SIGNED THE FREAKIN THING!
 
1.) Why want an emo boy when you can have a smexy Asian jrock boy like this one
cc1e3b12.jpg

2.) Now I really want to listen to Dir En Grey
3.) My feet are so cold!
 
- AWESOME! Al Ahly (Egypt) plays against Barcelona (Like you REALLY didn't know.. okay, it's Spain) TONIGHT! :D:D:D

- AWEEEEEESOOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!! AC Milan plays against Manchester TONIGHT TOO!!! :D:D ....wait a se..............!

- HECK with Milan AND Manchester United, I'm watching Al Ahly :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
 
1. Yay, no school for the next two days
2. What the...why is Ms. Willson here?
3. Where is the computer teacher?
 
1.) Yeah no school for the next 5 days hahaha Empress
2.) My feet are always cold whenever I sit int his chair
3.) I hope the nice weather stays
 
1. If I miss Friday then I have five days off also :D
2. So many kids here
3. I don't think this PhotoShop free sample will download before the period ends.
 
1.) You should skip friday
2.) I am talking to Tifa right now but...shes not responding
3.) I have a book...actually signed by thee Gackt Camui
 
1. I have a Cd signed by Moon Hee Jun
2. This thing actually download
3. I hope it works on my computer once I get home
 
1.) I am running out of things to talk about
2.) I am so bored....
3.) Whats the point in being on yim if you aren't going to chat with the people that want to chat with you?
 
1. Sorry I would chat with you if I was at home
2.Go to go
3. Photoshop didn't copy
 
1. Wow this guy %$#& is sure big !!!
2. Cool free online game
3. Why won't no one join my forum?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top