Three things you thinking about now.

1. Should know that I like to see Kat happy
2. My forum new skin rocks
3. When is people going to commenty on this stupid preview for I can add my masterpiece nw Sim Dance movie.
 
1. Yay, you join the right forum
2. How did you find it? I really haven't promote it here.
3. I hope pretty soon fellow M.C The Max will join
 
1. Wow, lol I must have forgotten
2. I be on so many forums a day.
3. Well only like, PCF, Soompi, FFnet, and this other forum I really don't want to name.
 
1. Wow, this new M.C The Max video is Hott!!!
2. Oh crap, I need to post more M.C The Max pics for my header request.
3. Wow, I really don't feel like doing it.
 
1. Why everone so sad lately?
2. I hope Slider feel better!
3. I hope my hair appointment goes through as plan
 
1. No, Thursday I'm getting it done.
2. For prom
3. I'm really don't want to go
 
- pain in head
- too much in mind
- that's what i get for thinkin other days were bad
 
-Kat must have really 1337 hair!

-I R Excited!

-And still feeling under the weather. ;_;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top