Three things you thinking about now.

1. Wow someone else actually thinks M.C The Max hott, Yay!!! :D :D :D
2. Oh man, I don't think I can take any more of this after school service learning hours job.
3. He BETTER have my 40 hours before I leave!!!!!
 
- repair xbox
- i want toast
- i cant play halo 3 beta
 
Doctor Faust said:
-I've been contemplative lately...

-I hate Dial-Up >_>

-Wish summer vacation was here already @_@

Yay someone else here on Dial-up

Yay, my hair rocks

Yay, my eye brows are so great
 
1. Yay, this game rocks
2. This is so much better the FFXII
3. Whoa, he reminds me so much like Sephiroth.
 
-Kat has lost it.

-I have this odd feeling that I can't shake.

-This feeling makes me think that Kat loves Edward Cullen, but I have not the foggiest why I would think that. : )
 
Who is this Edward?

Rain is so cool!!!

School tomorrow :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top