Three things you thinking about now.

I'll bet that Kat can't wait till she's 18 b/c that is when Edward may make her a vampire.

I hope that didn't sound stupid.

What was I doing???
 
1. Jejung a vampire
2. Whoa Max!!!
3. Wow, I'm speachless
 
Yoko Kurama said:
I'll bet that Kat can't wait till she's 18 b/c that is when Edward may make her a vampire.

I hope that didn't sound stupid.

What was I doing???
- i wanna be 18 so i can....go were ever i wanna go =D

-i wish vampires like the ones in Twilight were real >_<

-i wanna go to the Eclipse prom =^_^=
 
WTF! Yunho shaking his booty pretty well :eek:
Where he learn how to shake it like that?
Oh this that song the 40 Year old DBSK was dancing to.
 
Last edited:
Kat said:
- i wanna be 18 so i can....go were ever i wanna go =D

-i wish vampires like the ones in Twilight were real >_<

-i wanna go to the Eclipse prom =^_^=

1. I wish they were, too.

2. I can't believe so many other people have read this book.(That's 2 in counting)

3. Why does no one PM me???????
 
1. Can I do three MORE thing I'm thinking about? If so..............

2.Kat's not the only one who loves Edward.

3. I'm back atlast.
 
1. I can't wait to start work on my new siggy
2. I hope that girl from Youtube will give me the screenshots
3. I can't wait to go home
 
white mage said:
1. Can I do three MORE thing I'm thinking about? If so..............

2.Kat's not the only one who loves Edward.

3. I'm back atlast.
*glomps White Mage* anyone who has read Twilight and loved it is my BEST FRIEND!!~*~!

-White Mage is my best friend ^_^

-i like my avatar..and i have a bunch more =^_^=

-im hungry >_<
 
1. Yay, I'm getting closer to seeing M.C The Max perform on Music Bank
2. I wish I could meet them
3. Why is Lee Ki Chang keep poping up each week onh Music Bank?
 
1. Yay, new forum member
2. I like my new M.C The Max banner
3. I'm so happy, now time to get a DBSK one made
 
-I fluffed.

-REASONS BEARD, WILL GO FROM LEFT TO LEFT. 8D

-Time to go get my GBC.
 
1. I need those screenshots bad
2. I hope she post them soon
3. Whoa, this guys looks like Avathar.
 
reasoniamalive said:
- Slider and I need to get - it - on!!!

* in a game of chess i meant XD
- ........ *slaps forehead* (refer to my PWNED pic)
- yeh, chess is fun til he kills my knights :(
- mighty slow connection today!
 
1. Whoa my new member actually posts
2. What should I wear tomorrow?
3. Maybe I should watch a few videos today
 
1. Being 18 isn't as fun as you think

2. I said that a lot when I'm young, but now in a few months I will be 18 but I don't want to i anymore.

3. Enjoy being a teen while you can
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top