Three things you thinking about now.

-I look the part, but no I'm not. XD;

-But, dang, SO many asian threads in the forum. @_@

-When will it end?!
 
1. What else thread can I postif there aren't about Kpop?
2. Oh no, one of my obsessed fans outside
3. Gotta hide
 
-Anything else? =D

-Too many asians, for right now.

-It's beginning to be a serious problem.
 
Kat said:
-Empress thought you were an....an dare i say it...ASIAN!!
XDD

-must HAVE WAR O_O"

-WWIII comin i feel it.
A little bit Asian...lol I just found that out last week....long story

1. M.C the Max is so great
2. I just love them
3. I love being obsessed with them
 
1. Everytime I get close to stop listening to kpop M.C The Max brings me back in.
2. Besides who care
3. Rain & Se7en coming to debute in the U.S soon. Ghahaha!!!!
 
1. I need more M.C The Max fans to join my forum
2. Why come most of us M.C The Max fans have almost the same name.
3. Oh crap, I need to find out about what is going on.
 
-Poor Kat.

-Not knowing how to handle the growing of up?

-Why do I like Disturbed so much right nao?
 
1. I need to get a few of these new M.C The Max songs translated.
2. I really wanna know what they mean
3. I hope Kat be happy again
 
1 hope kat gets better...
2 i want to hear M.C the max now THANK YOU E.C!
3World of warcraft
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top