Three things you thinking about now.

hungry
cleaning
laundry
 
toast
coffee
clocks
 
1. Whoa someone obsessed with Jaejoong join PCF
2. I guess she won't be there long
3. Or we might have to stop bashibf Jaejoong there
 
1. Boooooooo
2. Hahahahahaha
2. Bwhahahahahahahaha
 
1. Whoa, Huh Jung Ming look a lot like Jaejoog on this pic
2. Yay, I love FireFox
3. Now I can check my mail again and get new brushes, text, and anything else I need. This is so great since my old internet explorer was messed up. Ha, ha new M.C The Max pics.
 
-la la la la

-wow IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPED UP RIGHT NOW.

-like the little squirrel Hammy from the movie 'Over the Hedge'
:D :D
HE'S SO CUTE ^____^
 
1. Whoa, M.C The Max coming with a new album
2. Which means more new pics :D :D :D
3. And also I get to see more videos & see them on tv more.
 
im drunk
marius dubbed a kick butt cd from limewire
im gonna pass out on the balcony 2day
 
c8abb8b812sujineellq7.jpg

1. Minhyuk hair is red!!! :D :D :D
2. This the first time I ever seen him with some color in his hair
3. I wonder what Isu going to do for the new album look
 
putting a disney movie 4 da kids
giving D.R a pillow when he crashes on the balcony
making popcorn
 
1. Wow M.C The Max really changed since they were Moon Child
2. They were so young back then
3. Little babies...this is so weird
 
1. Pop lock and drop it
2. Pop lock and drop it
3. Oh man, that song stuck in my head
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top