Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 1, 2007 #721 1. Whoa, Isu hair is now Red, Silver, an of course his real hair color black 2. He is so cool 3. I just wish he wil grow it back out. Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
1. Whoa, Isu hair is now Red, Silver, an of course his real hair color black 2. He is so cool 3. I just wish he wil grow it back out.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 1, 2007 #722 -kb -T_T -kkkkbbbbbbb T__T
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 1, 2007 #723 1. It is only a month 2. He be back soon 3. The same thing happened to me...except I was gone for 4 months.
1. It is only a month 2. He be back soon 3. The same thing happened to me...except I was gone for 4 months.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2007 #724 -but but im impatient. -i can't wait that long O__O" -anxiety atttttacccckkkk XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 2, 2007 #725 1. I miss him too 2. Ewww, I'm so sick of this "Sex Slave thread" 3. Don't these guys know I was joking....well I might have been a little drunk when I made that thread, lol
1. I miss him too 2. Ewww, I'm so sick of this "Sex Slave thread" 3. Don't these guys know I was joking....well I might have been a little drunk when I made that thread, lol
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2007 #726 -Empress O.O your naughty! -XD -man....i can't wait 4 years T_T
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 3, 2007 #727 1. My freakyness is staring to ruined my life. 2. I'm try to be good and act like I'm not a freak 3. ok...going to get rit of this Isu gangta avatar.
1. My freakyness is staring to ruined my life. 2. I'm try to be good and act like I'm not a freak 3. ok...going to get rit of this Isu gangta avatar.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 5, 2007 #728 -why not be a freak? -freaks are cool. -im quit the weirdo myself--and proud of it. =^_^=
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 5, 2007 #729 -I'm a freak. -And a weirdo. -What do I win? =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 5, 2007 #730 1. Ewww, some gay chic thinks I like her 2. Lol, but she actually wanna be a M.C The Max fan 3. I guess I should lead her into becoming one and ditch her the second she try to toss my salad.
1. Ewww, some gay chic thinks I like her 2. Lol, but she actually wanna be a M.C The Max fan 3. I guess I should lead her into becoming one and ditch her the second she try to toss my salad.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 5, 2007 #731 -Hydra wins a plushie...of a moogle. XD -i don't win anything im not special enuff >.< -and Empress i feel bad for her o_o"
-Hydra wins a plushie...of a moogle. XD -i don't win anything im not special enuff >.< -and Empress i feel bad for her o_o"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 5, 2007 #732 1. Why come everyone wanna be M.C The Max fans, but not you guys? 2. Lol, I love Gaia!!! 3. And I love PCF
1. Why come everyone wanna be M.C The Max fans, but not you guys? 2. Lol, I love Gaia!!! 3. And I love PCF
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jul 5, 2007 #733 -Explosives -Upset -Feeling down
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 5, 2007 #734 1. Man I can't find that KBS site 2. I need to check 4 M.C The Max lyrics 3. Haha and they rank on the charts
1. Man I can't find that KBS site 2. I need to check 4 M.C The Max lyrics 3. Haha and they rank on the charts
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 5, 2007 #735 -Linkin Park is awesome. -numb & cold -is my mom right?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 7, 2007 #736 1. Isu look different 2. Sooooo different 3. I wonder why he look so different
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jul 7, 2007 #737 -*Sighs* -I had a most wonderful evening... -*Sighs again*
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 7, 2007 #738 1. I hope suicidelfreak live up to his promise 2. Its going to very hard 4 him though 3. He has to do so much
1. I hope suicidelfreak live up to his promise 2. Its going to very hard 4 him though 3. He has to do so much
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 7, 2007 #739 -man... i remember ffnet when i first joined.. -i was--much better than this ;__; -reading the old FFnet bar makes me laugh and smile =^_^=
-man... i remember ffnet when i first joined.. -i was--much better than this ;__; -reading the old FFnet bar makes me laugh and smile =^_^=
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 8, 2007 #740 1. I remember I used to look up to Moon Hee Jun and be gothic 2. I can't believe you guys made me forget that Brian has that horrible illness 3. He really can't be singing.
1. I remember I used to look up to Moon Hee Jun and be gothic 2. I can't believe you guys made me forget that Brian has that horrible illness 3. He really can't be singing.