Three things you thinking about now.

1 OMG I may be albe to get us a Arcade to my forum :D
2. If this thing sucks I'm not adding it
3. But on the other hand it may bring more members
 
1. This arcade isn't working
2. Well, since we a fan forum M.C The Max I guess I can better music selection
3. Oh i hope this code works.
 
-Looking at baby pictures is embarrassing. XD

-I'm in for one hell of a ride. =O

-Hope I make it! =D
 
- Cinema, pool & party at my house playing PS2 and PC the entire night tomorrow, at my house =)
- It's getting much better than I expected.
- It's the first time in my life that I started playing a RPG two days after I beat it for the first time
 
1. I'm gettign beter with codes
2. And helping hacking into stuff
3. Yay, i'm so happy I'm be a admin for that girl that made the OMG thread.
 
Last edited:
1. Huh?
2. Oh well.....I love M.C The Max
3. And I love seeing new stuff of them. :D
 
1. Hahaha Pop Culture becoming even more fun
2. But, that thread about M.C The Max's Isu hair was so bogus
3. Lol, he doesn't have a drinking problem...just a crazy taste of style.
 
1. Whoa everyone voting against Isu on this crazy poll about his hair
2. I knew it was a mistke that I was banned on FFF
3. They should give me something for that huge mistake
 
-Can I be more stupid?

-Should I listen to my logic or my heart?

-I'm not sure this time. XD;
 
1. Awww I hope you two feel better
2. Try to find the light in your lives
3. Mines is M.C The Max
 
-The light is causing the pain.

-But that's quite alright.

-'Cause it'll be better sooner or later. =D
 
1. If it causing pain then its not really light
2. I used to think being gothic was me
3. But, now I see clear now and it so wasn't me
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top