Three things you thinking about now.

1. Wow really.
2. What??? My lyrics still aren't translated!!!!
3. i might as well go back to Aheeyah.
 
1. OMG!!! This Jumong show is sooo raw!!!!
2. This Empress is sooon evil
3. This is like FF8, but with a Empress
 
1. My siggy doesn't match my avatar on FFF
2. I gotta go change it
3. So what can I remove then
 
-I have Mcdonalds.

-I hope it doesn't hurt mah tummeh. ;_;

-Tommorow's my appointment! =D
 
1. Soompi was kinda fun yesterday
2. I should upload this "I Want You Back Girl" video
3. Lol, I supposed to had before "My Sims Love Story PT2"
 
-I feel bad for whoever talks to Kat. XD

-She might go crazy on them. O_O

-I should go invisible on MSN. Or else. O___O
 
-Kat are not deserve that. O_O

-Kat listens to what people say.... XD;

-Waw.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top