Three things you thinking about now.

-Dairy Queen!

-I miss her dearly.

-And here I thought I was over her. xD;
 
1. icecream
2. D.R
3. my kids :(
 
-Wanting to go to sleep.

-Wanting to get over my problem.

-Need to hook back up my Wii.. :O
 
-I can't keep up with her on MSN.

-She's too hyper.

-I need sleep. XD;
 
I love my siggy on GW
Wow I really said Isu a lot yesterday
Should I changed my avatar?
 
1. Drag queens
2. FREAKING MOTHER F***ING DARN FREAKING DARN POP UPS!!!!
3. How the F*** do I keep getting these which aren't in the same internet browser as the one I'm using.
 
-Strawberry Fruit Cake.

-Dang, I'm tired.

-Cannot figure out how to get Kat's battle inactive either.. XD;
 
1.gettin da shorties to sleep
2.shooting marius' kat
3. i need a pillow.
 
1. Wow Isu is soooo cool
2. I still can't believe the other M.C The Max is coming
3. I wonder what is going to happen
 
-That was four.

-Dang, I JUST woke up.

-I wanna go back to sleep.
 
-Weirdo. O.O

-I feel kinda bad.

-So I'm probably not getting on MSN today. XD;
 
1. Wow kids, lol
2. Wow PCF
3. Hehe gotta check something
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top