What about Advent Children??

Ohhhhhhh!!!!!! Look out below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FF7 AC is coming out for the US.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Square Enix 04/25/06 US!
April 26! :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No dates for Europe. :(
 
No european release date?? I'm starting to get really upset...
 
No European release date, but it can't be more than 2 months after the US gets it if that long. Besides It'll be out in English on the Interenet so you can watch it without subtitles.
 
Any news on AC?? Please!! When is it coming to Europe??? Has it even been launched in the States? I'll personally phone the one who is in charge of it... as soon as I know who it is... :D
 
Well, I know it'll be out here in very late April. :) (That's a concrete release date, no more sillyness.) Really, ordering a foreign copy or just downloading it would be better, than having to wait that long. :p
 
I've already seen it :p Its really awesome. I won't ruin any of it, but you guys will like it. It really does rock! I can't wait for the english version. :D
 
1st time I saw it: OMG!! *Let's out inner FFVII fanboyishness*

2nd time: Yeah, Vincent kicks ass.

3rd time: Kitten Sith didn't do anything!!! :(

4th time: Meh.

5th time: It's not...the best movie ever.
 
Final Fantasy: Advent Children Square Enix 09/14/05 JP
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Square Enix 04/24/06 EU
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Square Enix 04/25/06 US

So its not fun to watch over and over. :( :( :( :( :(
The above are the official release dates. ;)
Seriously. These are the right ones. No excusses.



Start the count down...
432hrs. till FF7AC
 
Last edited:
Luis said:
Any news on AC?? Please!! When is it coming to Europe??? Has it even been launched in the States? I'll personally phone the one who is in charge of it... as soon as I know who it is...:D

I've bought it on dvd this year in January^^, and i live in Europe as well :rolleyes: , i guess i'm just lucky with the lots of manga shops here in Antwerp. And now i got the preview video, so i can look how Advent Children is in English.....-_-...and Japanese is lots better^^.
 
I have a feeling I'm not going to like the english voices. I usually don't. :( Oh and if anyone would like Advent Children wallpapers, let me know. I have an abundace of them :p
 
16 more days until FF7AC! 15 if you are in Europe!
A question: When someone says 2 Quarter what exactly do they mean? Is there a specific time frame?
 
Official release dates??? ARE THEY?? XD I hope you're right!
Well... the problem I have with the Japanese version is...that I do not understand Japanese actually... and I don't wanna see this movie with subtitles.
That's another reason for which I'm waiting for a European version...(I hope there're Spanish subtitles!)

If not, I'll watch it in English. The only thing is that since my English is not as good as I'd like to, I'll probably have problems with vocabulary or expressions...

Ah, and it's normal that most of you don't like their voices... I can't imagine who will be making the Spanish voices! (if there's Spanish audio..)
 
Is it that big a deal? Most people I know don't care, after all, most English voice actors can't compare to their Japanese voice actors (and after hearing their voices already, I can already tell that they won't be too great.) Meh. If you have to have to hear it. ;)
 
I'm excited because I haven't seen it yet. I won't have anything to compare voices with so I'll like it. HA HA!!!!! Waiting pays off!!!
 
Zeromus_X said:
most English voice actors can't compare to their Japanese voice actors
That's just cause they usually hire crappy voice actors. Now if they got some real actors doing the voices in English...

And I don't think the Japanese voices were extraordinarily good or anything. I just think they sound silly, partly because I don't understand a word they say and I suppose because I'm not really used to hearing Japanese. In any case, I have a feeling you'd have a different view on the voice actors if you actually understood everything they said.. not necessarily a worse view, but definitely a more balanced one.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top