What do you feel when you end a F.F.

That's X-2, and I think there's three(?) endings. Maybe four.
 
I cry and say "oh man it can't be over just when it was getting good."
 
Wow i wish i felt that! i mean i felt good about beating another FF game but then on the other hand i didn't want it to end
 
I feel preety weird because I havev't seen light of day for days.
 
Yeah good point. My dad walks through the living room and is like, "Playing the game again!" its funny. My brothers sitting right there watching.
 
everytime i beat a ff game i feel like theres something else missing.so i'll probably keep playing till i can't gain no more levels
 
It gets wierder when you start seeing characters in you door way:confused:
then you wake up and see it again:eek:It hasn't happen to me but I've dreamed I was playing the gameI woke up :confused:looking around,wondering what happened.
 
I feel elated and happy that I've beat the game and seen how it ends, but I also feel sad that it's over. I also feel like starting over from the beginning sometimes.
I once had a dream I was in a car with Seifer and Squall at night...pretty much all I remember.
 
i feel relieved no more leveling da f... up.;def
 
D.R ur just lazy:)i need 2 finish a game knowin i got most or all da items.n nothin feels better than leveling da f***;cen up. lol;han
 
Yeah I know right...your like,"OH YEAH NOW I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO USE THIS POWER!." Blah blah blah....baddies here I come lol. Its fun to level up.
 
marius-78 said:
D.R ur just lazy:)i need 2 finish a game knowin i got most or all da items.n nothin feels better than leveling da f***;cen up. lol;han

marius im not only lazy, im also impatient n have a habit of zippen thruogh the game n a rush.lol remember that time i croaked when i went up against sephiroth on level 54.
 
lol yes u did u knucklehead.but i must say how i feel when i beat a ff game. now D.R don trip, im taking one of ur words. DARKNESS!!!!!!! lol
 
hahahaha DARKNESS!!!! dang girl thats how u feel when u beat an ff game how come?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top