What do you think Zeromus_X l@@ks like?

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
Yes it is mystery at its finest. If you won't post a pic on FFNet, it's only a matter of time before someone posts a pic ABOUT you... Hence this thread, but I digress.

This is the image I get of Zeromus_X when I think of him. How about everyone else.

P.S. This thread will only be closed upon receiving a pic from Zero him/her/itself LOL! J/K Zero. :p ;)
 

Attachments

  • zero.jpg
    zero.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 96
Heheh... Another one of my insane attempts to get banned :D

OK LET"S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

At first my first guess was a mix of his Cat + RPG love :D

Zero1.jpg


We could give him the benefit of the doubt :D

Zero3.jpg


Or take it away from him! :p

Zero4.jpg


Finaly, I concluded that he MUST hide his identity

.............coz he's our Super Hero


Zero5.jpg
 
Like something professional.

.....

Or awesome. Possibly both.
 
maby he doesnt know what he looks like :eek:
 
Relm_X?!

Sketch a mod up?! =P =P

Seeing Zeromus when he decides to post a picture should be very entertaining too. =D
 
I'm pretty sure he's one of those, but dunno which one... May someone help me to find it out?
kitten_lineup.jpg
 
What about the 3rd one starting from the right?
 
Hmm.. good point there.
I guess you found him! =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top