What do you think Zeromus_X l@@ks like?

Gackt Camui said:
Be what?? I don't understand that...What am I suppose to be?
*pats kelly on the head* Its ok we all have these psychotic moments where we dont know what we're supposed to be. One time i thought i was a cat ;kit i however was sadly mistaken

*laysdownon psychiatrists couch*
Yes doctor i have been abnormally stupid for the past 12 years. :D
 
Oh noes!

I knew those damn Mickey Mouse shows were trippy.

I remember it all now. @_@
 
Heh, I used to know a girl online called Kelley.. she was very careful about people getting her name right. Typing "kelly" to her was a death sin!
 
Yeah I correct people all the time too. Went you have aunts uncles and friends spelling it wrong, it makes you think about whether they really care enough about you to get your freakin' name right.
 
Wow, now I actually think that's the case with the greater majority of people called Kelley, 'cause I know a Kelley too, and she's gets bleeding pissed-off when someone writes her name wrong O:!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top