What do you think Zeromus_X l@@ks like?

I seriously think I'm close to reality with this one:

guy_kitty.JPG
 
Gackt Camui said:
I don't think anybody knows what I look like either. And that won't happen


hehehe... I do. ;evg

;whis

...but your secret's safe w/me ;ble


Luis said:
What about the 3rd one starting from the right?

XD! That's the one I was thinking t00!


Hmm... I think Ava is REALLLLY close w/that pic. But he lives in Phoenix...so lose the gloves and jacket/sweater. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
LOL
They do!
I wonder what were they seeing... :rolleyes:
 
Yes unfortunately I do know I was. But I guess you went and told him that was me huh? Thats okay. lol
 
Acually I told everyone XD So if they look they will all know. hahahahahaha O_O maybe I should post that pic of you and chance! LMFAO XD ;ble
 
Yeah I know...and I wasn't snapping for the record I was just saying. Thats fine if its you and whatever, but me...nah thats okay. We don't want to blind anyone.
 
Catalyst said:
<3 Kimono chicks.

<3 Tifa-chan ;che

... watch it thar Catalyst! You are on meh good side right now, but Tifa's MY Kimono Chick. ;ble


Kelley... actually I guessed that was you in that pic. So TECHNICALLY she didn't tell anyone. But thanks for admitting it ;)
 

Attachments

  • WishYouWereBeer_Thumbnail.gif
    WishYouWereBeer_Thumbnail.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top